2 posts • joined 27 Aug 2009
doesn't make sense.....
coward - why would Dell and HP be reselling NetApp? That doesn't make any sense given the acquisition strategy of both these companies and their own storage platforms. These guys are competitors. I don't think this statement is accurate.
Pre-announcement of a pre-announcement?
Am I reading this right - are NetApp making a pre-announcement of an announcement that they *will* make by the end of the year announcing that SSD *will* be available for their arrays?
Hmmmm...... too little, too late I think.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards