2 posts • joined 27 Aug 2009
doesn't make sense.....
coward - why would Dell and HP be reselling NetApp? That doesn't make any sense given the acquisition strategy of both these companies and their own storage platforms. These guys are competitors. I don't think this statement is accurate.
Pre-announcement of a pre-announcement?
Am I reading this right - are NetApp making a pre-announcement of an announcement that they *will* make by the end of the year announcing that SSD *will* be available for their arrays?
Hmmmm...... too little, too late I think.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp