2 posts • joined 27 Aug 2009
doesn't make sense.....
coward - why would Dell and HP be reselling NetApp? That doesn't make any sense given the acquisition strategy of both these companies and their own storage platforms. These guys are competitors. I don't think this statement is accurate.
Pre-announcement of a pre-announcement?
Am I reading this right - are NetApp making a pre-announcement of an announcement that they *will* make by the end of the year announcing that SSD *will* be available for their arrays?
Hmmmm...... too little, too late I think.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!