2 posts • joined 27 Aug 2009
doesn't make sense.....
coward - why would Dell and HP be reselling NetApp? That doesn't make any sense given the acquisition strategy of both these companies and their own storage platforms. These guys are competitors. I don't think this statement is accurate.
Pre-announcement of a pre-announcement?
Am I reading this right - are NetApp making a pre-announcement of an announcement that they *will* make by the end of the year announcing that SSD *will* be available for their arrays?
Hmmmm...... too little, too late I think.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Video and pics Microsoft reveals NEW Windows 10. WAIT, 10? Yes, 'cos Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9