2 posts • joined 26 Aug 2009
How to control your privacy
Not all of us want to continually broadcast all of our location details, having to change settings each time depending on how much/little we wish to display is not practical. However research from the UK may be the answer : http://onehandshake.blogspot.com/2010/08/wheres-wally.html
Estimates on the economic and employment damage caused by piracy vary. In the
UK, Jupiter Research valued the loss at £180 million in 2008.
Taking data over 3 years across muliple markets it is estimated nearly 95% of all music downloaded results in no payment to artist or record label.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan