4 posts • joined 24 Aug 2009
"Calm a CARMA drama chameleon"
Oh, very well done indeed!
The 3D stuff is new, but some graffiti artists did this about 3 years ago, and posted an instructable:
Shame it never got the publicity it deserves - I'm sure there are thousands of lives that could be transformed by this tech.
I have a cold...
..and just sneezed on my computer.
I hope McAfee's DAT files are up to date, or I'll lose all my documents!
Surely, rather than the bit-of-a-mouthful TASER XREP, a simple change from 'eXtended Range Electronic Projectile' to 'Extended Range Electronic pRojectile' gives us the far more pleasing:
Also sounds a bit more friendly, I think.
That'll be £25k please, TASER marketing dept. - just pop it behind the hot water pipes, third washroom along, Victoria Station - thanks!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth