4 posts • joined Monday 24th August 2009 14:59 GMT
"Calm a CARMA drama chameleon"
Oh, very well done indeed!
The 3D stuff is new, but some graffiti artists did this about 3 years ago, and posted an instructable:
Shame it never got the publicity it deserves - I'm sure there are thousands of lives that could be transformed by this tech.
I have a cold...
..and just sneezed on my computer.
I hope McAfee's DAT files are up to date, or I'll lose all my documents!
Surely, rather than the bit-of-a-mouthful TASER XREP, a simple change from 'eXtended Range Electronic Projectile' to 'Extended Range Electronic pRojectile' gives us the far more pleasing:
Also sounds a bit more friendly, I think.
That'll be £25k please, TASER marketing dept. - just pop it behind the hot water pipes, third washroom along, Victoria Station - thanks!
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps