2 posts • joined 20 Aug 2009
My subscription to LoveFilm *started* with Amazon a couple of years ago, who then moved the whole thing over to LoveFilm (which is still billed as Amazon on many of the pages I view). So it is very likely that many of LoveFilm's customers came through Amazon in the first place.
I haven't had to use customer service, so no complaints on that front.
Over-priced but virtualized
I've just run the Intel CPU ID utility on my Sony Vaio VGNZ21WN/B purchased at the beginning of 2009. It says that virtualization technology is enabled, so you might need to check rather than assuming that it is not available on all Z-series Vaios. I agree Vaios are generally over-priced and it is annoying that they ship with so much crapware. I always do a clean OS install from my development DVDs.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers