2 posts • joined 20 Aug 2009
My subscription to LoveFilm *started* with Amazon a couple of years ago, who then moved the whole thing over to LoveFilm (which is still billed as Amazon on many of the pages I view). So it is very likely that many of LoveFilm's customers came through Amazon in the first place.
I haven't had to use customer service, so no complaints on that front.
Over-priced but virtualized
I've just run the Intel CPU ID utility on my Sony Vaio VGNZ21WN/B purchased at the beginning of 2009. It says that virtualization technology is enabled, so you might need to check rather than assuming that it is not available on all Z-series Vaios. I agree Vaios are generally over-priced and it is annoying that they ship with so much crapware. I always do a clean OS install from my development DVDs.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe