4 posts • joined Wednesday 19th August 2009 12:45 GMT
Um - what?
So - let me get this right.
One ISP telling the public they are being conned by 'up to' speeds in advertising is not allowed. Whereas the majority of the other big ISPs conning the public with 'up to' speeds in their advertising IS allowed?
Colour me confused!
This is a title
Shouldn't that be 24/7/52 !??!!!!1111!!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew