4 posts • joined 19 Aug 2009
Um - what?
So - let me get this right.
One ISP telling the public they are being conned by 'up to' speeds in advertising is not allowed. Whereas the majority of the other big ISPs conning the public with 'up to' speeds in their advertising IS allowed?
Colour me confused!
with fricking laser beams!
I WANT ONE!
This is a title
Shouldn't that be 24/7/52 !??!!!!1111!!
goths to vandalise,
All I have to say really is - Prat!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search