4 posts • joined 19 Aug 2009
Um - what?
So - let me get this right.
One ISP telling the public they are being conned by 'up to' speeds in advertising is not allowed. Whereas the majority of the other big ISPs conning the public with 'up to' speeds in their advertising IS allowed?
Colour me confused!
with fricking laser beams!
I WANT ONE!
This is a title
Shouldn't that be 24/7/52 !??!!!!1111!!
goths to vandalise,
All I have to say really is - Prat!
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise