4 posts • joined 19 Aug 2009
Um - what?
So - let me get this right.
One ISP telling the public they are being conned by 'up to' speeds in advertising is not allowed. Whereas the majority of the other big ISPs conning the public with 'up to' speeds in their advertising IS allowed?
Colour me confused!
with fricking laser beams!
I WANT ONE!
This is a title
Shouldn't that be 24/7/52 !??!!!!1111!!
goths to vandalise,
All I have to say really is - Prat!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...