1 post • joined 17 Aug 2009
DeDupe and Compliance
Anyone care to guess what is going to happen when the first case of compliance data being recovered from a deduped file hits the courts...so far the courts haven't ruled on regulatory data being rebuilt from a deduped file...but I can see the lawyer saying 'Is this an exact copy of the file that was given to you'. Tape dead? I don't think so.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity