5 posts • joined 14 Aug 2009
eh? this has been a feature of xerox's for over 3 years?
we've got xerox printers in our office that have had support for printing via email since we got them - in 2007. They require no connection to the printer either, it just checks an email address regularly for print jobs.
seems to be a bit of a flaw with the article ?
also, there is no problem with spam, as you can set a password and limit it to certain users using it.
banned from receiving images ? so if email him a jpeg, he goes to prison ? that seems crazy.
I know a large number of people that swear its never going near there computer ever, doesn't sound like a good choice to me.
Could we get a detailed breakdown on exactly what passed and how it will affect us, if such an article is not already on it's way ?
@Mat Stace - will you be my expert witness
sure, that's how you avoid the average speed cameras on the motorways in places like France and Germany (or so I'm told).
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops