5 posts • joined 14 Aug 2009
eh? this has been a feature of xerox's for over 3 years?
we've got xerox printers in our office that have had support for printing via email since we got them - in 2007. They require no connection to the printer either, it just checks an email address regularly for print jobs.
seems to be a bit of a flaw with the article ?
also, there is no problem with spam, as you can set a password and limit it to certain users using it.
banned from receiving images ? so if email him a jpeg, he goes to prison ? that seems crazy.
I know a large number of people that swear its never going near there computer ever, doesn't sound like a good choice to me.
Could we get a detailed breakdown on exactly what passed and how it will affect us, if such an article is not already on it's way ?
@Mat Stace - will you be my expert witness
sure, that's how you avoid the average speed cameras on the motorways in places like France and Germany (or so I'm told).
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL