1 post • joined 14 Aug 2009
Not just ThinkPad
I had a Lenovo N100 3000 notebook which had the exact same problem: battery died a week after warranty expired. Speaking with a client of mine (who has the same notebook) today who has just had the exact same thing happen. Battery will not charge at all and will not power machine. Don't think I would buy another Lenovo/ThinkPad product again.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook