1 post • joined 14 Aug 2009
Not just ThinkPad
I had a Lenovo N100 3000 notebook which had the exact same problem: battery died a week after warranty expired. Speaking with a client of mine (who has the same notebook) today who has just had the exact same thing happen. Battery will not charge at all and will not power machine. Don't think I would buy another Lenovo/ThinkPad product again.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!