1 post • joined 14 Aug 2009
Not just ThinkPad
I had a Lenovo N100 3000 notebook which had the exact same problem: battery died a week after warranty expired. Speaking with a client of mine (who has the same notebook) today who has just had the exact same thing happen. Battery will not charge at all and will not power machine. Don't think I would buy another Lenovo/ThinkPad product again.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops