5 posts • joined 14 Aug 2009
Beats being a wheezy plagarist.
Line used without credit from the late great Bill Hicks.
My Desire runs better than ever since rooting and flashing with T-mod.orgs Gingerbread ROM.
A2SD+ makes the (lack of) memory problem go away, better battery life and no carrier junk mucking up the interface....
Methinks it's more a case of "We won't" than "We can't" on HTC's part.
Are you serious?
Or have you not seen the last 3 movies?
Both great apps
VLC just plays anything, no codecs, no dramas.
I use AdBlock Plus everywhere, so much that when I use a browser without it I am at first shocked at all the flashing clutter I see. Shocked, then offended then reaching for FF and AB+.
Not so uncommon
I had a glass ball left over from my teenage years.One morning last summer I brought it out to the lawn for my baby daughter to play with and left it under some shade when we went in.
I went to work and my wife moved the ball, sitting it in the umbrella hole in our timber outdoor table...all day....in summer....in Australia.
When I got home the house was standing but there was a deep smoldering arc burned across 3 slats on the table, I count us very lucky and have offloaded the ball to a junk store.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor