7 posts • joined 14 Aug 2009
The Butcher's Bill
According the the UK Office of National Statistics, there are 29,190,000 people in the UK in employment. If the UK's "contribution" to rescuing Ireland is going to be £7 billion, that's £239.81p from each tax-payer in Britain.
Doesn't seem like a lot right now, but who says it will stop at £7billion, and of course, there will be Spain and Portugal next with the begging bowls.
It's not as if we're in any great shape in Britain at the moment. Charity begins at home...
I wonder how much gaol time this common thief will serve?
Don't forget Section 660...
...while you're at it.
What an utter...
The thieving technically illiterate scumbag bastards in Westminster just never learn, do they? In return for collecting an extra tax levy of less than 1% of the actual cost of their shiny new bollocks, they will only succeed in pissing off 99% landline renters - presumably most of whom will have a vote at the next election.
Guess who won't be getting my vote next time, for 872 reasons - including this latest act of thievery by these self-serving twat politicians.
Last year my employer made 12 staff redundant - out of a total workforce of 16. That's 75%.
The remaining lucky 4 of us are permanently overworked but at least still employed.....
Twatter is utterly pointless babble....
...and as far as I'm concerned a sackable offence at work at any rate.
What happened to having a real life?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone reveals humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.