7 posts • joined Friday 14th August 2009 01:28 GMT
The Butcher's Bill
According the the UK Office of National Statistics, there are 29,190,000 people in the UK in employment. If the UK's "contribution" to rescuing Ireland is going to be £7 billion, that's £239.81p from each tax-payer in Britain.
Doesn't seem like a lot right now, but who says it will stop at £7billion, and of course, there will be Spain and Portugal next with the begging bowls.
It's not as if we're in any great shape in Britain at the moment. Charity begins at home...
Don't forget Section 660...
...while you're at it.
What an utter...
The thieving technically illiterate scumbag bastards in Westminster just never learn, do they? In return for collecting an extra tax levy of less than 1% of the actual cost of their shiny new bollocks, they will only succeed in pissing off 99% landline renters - presumably most of whom will have a vote at the next election.
Guess who won't be getting my vote next time, for 872 reasons - including this latest act of thievery by these self-serving twat politicians.
Twatter is utterly pointless babble....
...and as far as I'm concerned a sackable offence at work at any rate.
What happened to having a real life?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout