7 posts • joined 14 Aug 2009
The Butcher's Bill
According the the UK Office of National Statistics, there are 29,190,000 people in the UK in employment. If the UK's "contribution" to rescuing Ireland is going to be £7 billion, that's £239.81p from each tax-payer in Britain.
Doesn't seem like a lot right now, but who says it will stop at £7billion, and of course, there will be Spain and Portugal next with the begging bowls.
It's not as if we're in any great shape in Britain at the moment. Charity begins at home...
I wonder how much gaol time this common thief will serve?
Don't forget Section 660...
...while you're at it.
What an utter...
The thieving technically illiterate scumbag bastards in Westminster just never learn, do they? In return for collecting an extra tax levy of less than 1% of the actual cost of their shiny new bollocks, they will only succeed in pissing off 99% landline renters - presumably most of whom will have a vote at the next election.
Guess who won't be getting my vote next time, for 872 reasons - including this latest act of thievery by these self-serving twat politicians.
Last year my employer made 12 staff redundant - out of a total workforce of 16. That's 75%.
The remaining lucky 4 of us are permanently overworked but at least still employed.....
Twatter is utterly pointless babble....
...and as far as I'm concerned a sackable offence at work at any rate.
What happened to having a real life?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...