10 posts • joined Thursday 13th August 2009 10:01 GMT
I am fed up of saying.......
Have you tried looking at the Help Option????
I get soooo many calls from prople that just dont know how to do something in Word, Excel, Poweropint, Outlook etc...
There is always 1 user that thinks its My Job to know how to format their documents...
26 years working on Computers (Building, Writing Apps, Network Support etc...) and I am reduced to talking a user through recalling a message in Outlook because THEY attached the wrong document.. Then its my fault that the Recall Fails when the user has read the incorrect email...
"But the email also has a .csv attachment with 3,681 customer records on it. Entries include names, emails, telephone numbers"
Are the going to change everyone's telephone numbers too....
I hope they get screwed for this..
Too many people getting away with it.
That pic has to be fake
I spent 18 months based on the Outer Hebrides while in the RAF and there was NEVER 3 cars in the same place at the same time.
You would be lucky to see any cars if you were out driving
U3.. I hate them with a passion
Why is it that when you simply plug one of these things in it creates folders and registry entries all over the place.
If its on a USB Stick it should be a true portable app.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action