7 posts • joined Wednesday 26th August 2009 15:28 GMT
If I can get 200+ miles on a charge, which only takes 1 hour on a 3 phase supply (I presume you will be able to trickle charge on single phase?) and all for only 24k? I want.
Anyone know how many miles you would get out of these types of cars before you have to change the battery or motors? is 200k miles feasible?
When I watched Avatar, it was easily the best quality film I have seen in a cinema (though I dont own a Kuro, admitidly), If I could have that quality at home, I would wear the specs, np. I would only whatch blcokbusters though, can't see any point watching mythbusters in 3D!
You would manage this in the electronics, no need to educate anyone, ever tried getting a phone bat below 2.2v? just wont let you.
Gaming on SSD
I have my windows install on a normal SATA srive, my swap file on the SSD and I installed my fav games on the SSD.
Who cares about initial boot time? get a coffee while it does, but Crysis and L4D load times are so so fast, and having the swap file (i think) speeds up the general running on windows too.
lol Desperados, why read an article about hacking an OS, when clearly your someone who couldn't even open the case!, MAC's are great bits of kit, no doubt, but the spec's suck.
I have a 2.5k PC running win7 RTM, and I love it, what would make it perfect is a dual boot to OSX and Win7, OSX for when my soul wants pretty and intuative, Win7 for when I actually have to do some work or play a game.
£170 though... thats very steep. would pay £80 max, otherwise it is back to a hackintosh HD for me.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up