2 posts • joined 13 Aug 2009
Did they even bother to check Bluetooth profiles?
As an example: https://www.bluetooth.org/tpg/QLI_viewQDL.cfm?qid=16643 - iPhone, iPod and iPad do NOT support the WAP Bluetooth profile. This means they just got out of a big chunk of the potential market. Big "duuuuh!" moment here.
What, no Mac version?
Why is OS X always an afterthought?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops