2 posts • joined 13 Aug 2009
Did they even bother to check Bluetooth profiles?
As an example: https://www.bluetooth.org/tpg/QLI_viewQDL.cfm?qid=16643 - iPhone, iPod and iPad do NOT support the WAP Bluetooth profile. This means they just got out of a big chunk of the potential market. Big "duuuuh!" moment here.
What, no Mac version?
Why is OS X always an afterthought?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun