2 posts • joined 13 Aug 2009
Did they even bother to check Bluetooth profiles?
As an example: https://www.bluetooth.org/tpg/QLI_viewQDL.cfm?qid=16643 - iPhone, iPod and iPad do NOT support the WAP Bluetooth profile. This means they just got out of a big chunk of the potential market. Big "duuuuh!" moment here.
What, no Mac version?
Why is OS X always an afterthought?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks