1 post • joined 12 Aug 2009
Accounting Controls at HP
As more information becomes available this may become a controls issue. If this affects the entire sales force at HP the financial implications could be substantial. SOX compliance would dictate that this financial obligation be documented in any financial reporting HP made public. It will also be interesting to see if issues come to light regarding the other systems HP uses to run their business.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor