1 post • joined 12 Aug 2009
Accounting Controls at HP
As more information becomes available this may become a controls issue. If this affects the entire sales force at HP the financial implications could be substantial. SOX compliance would dictate that this financial obligation be documented in any financial reporting HP made public. It will also be interesting to see if issues come to light regarding the other systems HP uses to run their business.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer