6 posts • joined 18 Apr 2006
Make jQuery browser specific
Can't they just release a different version for each browser and have code that dynamically selects the correct version before downloading it? That way your library only includes the the code for that browser and you can reduce the size of the library file. The XUI library does that with browser specific versions of libraries to get the filesize down.
Food for thought.
How would you get into the toilet or checkout a library book with a zapped card?
tub girl's tub froze?
What has this got to do with tub girl?
Should offer both plans
How about telcos offer both plans. A per-byte plan that has a low next-to-nothing monthly charge and then a per byte charge. If 95% of their users only consume very little bandwidth, then they will naturally switch to the per-byte plan to save money. Then the other 5% can keep to their "unlimited" plan and then later on the telcos can adjust the price of that plan to match the cost of providing "unlimited" service.
phew, I'm still web1.0
is this journalism?
Are you trying to post facts about the situation or are you trying to spread your usual hate-speech against Firefox and Blake by comparing them to IE? Anyone can make things sound good with excuses and wild explanations, but it takes real guts for a journalist to be brave enough to just post facts and statistics.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS