3 posts • joined 14 May 2007
Irregardless isn't a word. The clue is in the 'less' at the end of the word 'Regard'
. Gotta be a septic.... (yep know Gotta isn't a word either, or yep). :o)
Lets hope justice prevails and the f*ckwit bully gets his just desserts in the 18 months he will serve at Her Maj's Pleasure (although I doubt it will be much of a pleasure for HM).
ANd what about all the COMMINT and SIGINT levels of security.
e.g A Restricted COMMINT OR SIGINT Signal is generally handled as a normal Secret or Top secret Signal, and securtiy levels all go upwards form there. If you want to know about GCHQ/NSA read a book called The Puzzle Palace. Dont worry, all the information in this post is in the public domain ( I think)...
:o) *sigh* takes me back to the *Cold* war ( and believe me, camped out on the East German border in December is COLD)
Cheers for the outline |333173|3|_||3, who else is off to the nearest web caff??? I'm glad someone pointed out how to do it properly for the dumbasses like me around....!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity