3 posts • joined Monday 14th May 2007 11:41 GMT
Irregardless isn't a word. The clue is in the 'less' at the end of the word 'Regard'
. Gotta be a septic.... (yep know Gotta isn't a word either, or yep). :o)
Lets hope justice prevails and the f*ckwit bully gets his just desserts in the 18 months he will serve at Her Maj's Pleasure (although I doubt it will be much of a pleasure for HM).
ANd what about all the COMMINT and SIGINT levels of security.
e.g A Restricted COMMINT OR SIGINT Signal is generally handled as a normal Secret or Top secret Signal, and securtiy levels all go upwards form there. If you want to know about GCHQ/NSA read a book called The Puzzle Palace. Dont worry, all the information in this post is in the public domain ( I think)...
:o) *sigh* takes me back to the *Cold* war ( and believe me, camped out on the East German border in December is COLD)
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action