2 posts • joined Wednesday 12th August 2009 06:57 GMT
This is definitely a bother to those of us who depend on page rank and SERP order. You may want to try out comparegoogle.com to see where your site falls in comparison of the current and new systems....
side-by-side caffeine comparison
to see what changed in caffeine, try comparegoogle.com
This has been helpful in finding difference in search results for the two algorithms. Just put in some keywords and see what changed. Could be helpful for SEO engineers.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry