2 posts • joined 11 Aug 2009
UK vs USA
"And in my own personal experience I've found that US condoms are generally smaller than the regular British ones, and have happily purchased XL hats during my travels across the pond."
I came (huh) here to say the same thing. The 'normal' ones are painfully tight over there.
"Good Sci Fi should allow us to see into the "plausible" future."
That is exactly why the 1st poster was right - Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus should be no.1.
And possible no.2 and no.3 as well.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp