2 posts • joined 11 Aug 2009
UK vs USA
"And in my own personal experience I've found that US condoms are generally smaller than the regular British ones, and have happily purchased XL hats during my travels across the pond."
I came (huh) here to say the same thing. The 'normal' ones are painfully tight over there.
"Good Sci Fi should allow us to see into the "plausible" future."
That is exactly why the 1st poster was right - Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus should be no.1.
And possible no.2 and no.3 as well.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait