1 post • joined Tuesday 11th August 2009 00:26 GMT
Expand VM WAN accelerators.
We've been successfully using Expand's VMWare VM based WAN accelerators for some time giving us acceleration for our tivoli based backup and RDP acceleration in our Virtual desktop environments... they work a treat. As well their performance being on par with their hardware rivals, being in Australia, due to import duties and taxes on hardware we were able to roll them out nationally for around the price it would cost to get one single hardware device. Good to see there is some more competition in that market though as when we bought them no one else could offer anything.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle