1 post • joined 11 Aug 2009
Expand VM WAN accelerators.
We've been successfully using Expand's VMWare VM based WAN accelerators for some time giving us acceleration for our tivoli based backup and RDP acceleration in our Virtual desktop environments... they work a treat. As well their performance being on par with their hardware rivals, being in Australia, due to import duties and taxes on hardware we were able to roll them out nationally for around the price it would cost to get one single hardware device. Good to see there is some more competition in that market though as when we bought them no one else could offer anything.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...