1 post • joined 11 Aug 2009
Expand VM WAN accelerators.
We've been successfully using Expand's VMWare VM based WAN accelerators for some time giving us acceleration for our tivoli based backup and RDP acceleration in our Virtual desktop environments... they work a treat. As well their performance being on par with their hardware rivals, being in Australia, due to import duties and taxes on hardware we were able to roll them out nationally for around the price it would cost to get one single hardware device. Good to see there is some more competition in that market though as when we bought them no one else could offer anything.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks