1 post • joined 11 Aug 2009
Expand VM WAN accelerators.
We've been successfully using Expand's VMWare VM based WAN accelerators for some time giving us acceleration for our tivoli based backup and RDP acceleration in our Virtual desktop environments... they work a treat. As well their performance being on par with their hardware rivals, being in Australia, due to import duties and taxes on hardware we were able to roll them out nationally for around the price it would cost to get one single hardware device. Good to see there is some more competition in that market though as when we bought them no one else could offer anything.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...