1 post • joined 11 Aug 2009
Expand VM WAN accelerators.
We've been successfully using Expand's VMWare VM based WAN accelerators for some time giving us acceleration for our tivoli based backup and RDP acceleration in our Virtual desktop environments... they work a treat. As well their performance being on par with their hardware rivals, being in Australia, due to import duties and taxes on hardware we were able to roll them out nationally for around the price it would cost to get one single hardware device. Good to see there is some more competition in that market though as when we bought them no one else could offer anything.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked