8 posts • joined 9 Aug 2009
If you don't like it...
If you don't like it, stop using it. At least they are doing something...unlike Google.
Carbonite.....Han Solo.....???? Is this George looking to release Star wars again..??
Are all these people El Reg staffers..??
How come no matter which story I read in El Reg ALL the comments come from the same few people...??? Are they all staffers at El Reg..??
I'm waiting for Star Wars on M disks
Come on George, issue Star Wars on these. Lovely money..!!
Never in the field of social networking has so much been said by so many of so little truth.
So it is a p*sstake.
What I said all along.
Just a thought...
Has anybody just considered they might be "taking the p*ss?"
Office 2010 Technical Preview
Not sure what you mean by not available to testers yet..??
I got my offer to install it on 5th August and accepted.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL