6 posts • joined 7 Aug 2009
Aren't these comments about hercules mixing consoles a bit like telling FIFA and Madden players to buy a football or Manhunt players to go and murder some people for real.
What if you just want to play a game and can't be arsed mucking about learning how to use real mixing consoles.
They didn't have any of these when I was in Secondary School.
Mind you it was an all boys school so maybe that was for the best.
Pretty nice, but as you say with the DX11 cards on the way, why not wait?
Even if you don't want a DX11 card their launch should push down the prices of the older cards.
Wait doen't this mean if some one has your address, they now know where you live!
The Comets problem wasn't vibration. It was the nice big square windows it originally came with and the pressurised cabin.
Metal fatigue at the corners of the windows led to the hull ripping apart in mid air.
Once they eventually figured it out they put in smaller rounder windows.
But it was too late for the Comets reputation by then.
RE: How did they find him
Maybe the cat also shopped him to the cops to cover its tracks?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion