6 posts • joined Friday 7th August 2009 21:11 GMT
Aren't these comments about hercules mixing consoles a bit like telling FIFA and Madden players to buy a football or Manhunt players to go and murder some people for real.
What if you just want to play a game and can't be arsed mucking about learning how to use real mixing consoles.
Wait doen't this mean if some one has your address, they now know where you live!
The Comets problem wasn't vibration. It was the nice big square windows it originally came with and the pressurised cabin.
Metal fatigue at the corners of the windows led to the hull ripping apart in mid air.
Once they eventually figured it out they put in smaller rounder windows.
But it was too late for the Comets reputation by then.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month