1 post • joined 14 May 2007
I have been with Orange for seven years and have never had a single issue. I was self-employed and had a business tariff which my adviser would phone up about and tell me I was using more or less minutes/texts and which tariff might suit me better. I have had refunds for poor connectivity, free upgrade for my wife (for no reason other than me asking if it was possible) and a call from a Customer Service Manager to explain why they'd not billed me one month - and to waive the charges! So it's not all bad...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM