1 post • joined 14 May 2007
I have been with Orange for seven years and have never had a single issue. I was self-employed and had a business tariff which my adviser would phone up about and tell me I was using more or less minutes/texts and which tariff might suit me better. I have had refunds for poor connectivity, free upgrade for my wife (for no reason other than me asking if it was possible) and a call from a Customer Service Manager to explain why they'd not billed me one month - and to waive the charges! So it's not all bad...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'