1 post • joined 14 May 2007
I have been with Orange for seven years and have never had a single issue. I was self-employed and had a business tariff which my adviser would phone up about and tell me I was using more or less minutes/texts and which tariff might suit me better. I have had refunds for poor connectivity, free upgrade for my wife (for no reason other than me asking if it was possible) and a call from a Customer Service Manager to explain why they'd not billed me one month - and to waive the charges! So it's not all bad...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth