4 posts • joined 6 Aug 2009
Seriously, it might be rippoff britain but £600 for Xoom is telling people to get an ipad2 instead.
What is the fucking point to go through all these hassles to unlock a fucking phone that you effectively pay for it? Are people out there really shit-brained to be screwed left-right-centre for sake of a gadget?
Nokia has lost the plot completely. Just look at the latest and greatest N97, what a load of shitte.
So it's fine for people to use "google" as a verb. But when they start using "bing" as a verb they're "morons". Their marketing campaign clearly has made some impact to the target audience. Without competitions there'll be no innovations. So I say "bing it" and don't just "google it" to all narrow minded f**k0rs.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9