7 posts • joined 6 Aug 2009
Not a problem
If there is some text on your browser window which says "Your browser is being pwned!" then just turn off the machine!
May be a slip...
... but Palin has said before she doesn't really know the difference between North and South Korea. The really sad thing is, this won't hurt her at all in an American election, may even help her a bit.
How do you know there aren't already exploits in the wild? Also, the Gdi in NtGdiEnableEUDC puts the UI in KERNEL.
Oops, I take that back about the GDI comment.
Currently I use Spotify and don't see too much of a need for change. The advantange of using spotify is the many social elements surrounding it, such as community generated play-lists and user taste/artist similarity. I do miss owning my own CD's though, and Spotify doesn't stream beyond 160kbps for mobile devices, allowing 360kbps only for your wall computer. This could be pretty good for competition though, especially if it supports lossless formats such as flac.
I'm curious, how much damage could someone actually from the sandbox? Disk access? Unrestricted Memory access to the chrome processes space? Anyone have a link?
Not too good validation
As far as I know, this isn't a valid xml document, but it gets parsed ok.
<?xml version='1.0'?><protocol v='1.0' id='1'><greetingrequest />as></protocol>
I think the '>' should be escaped.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait