1 post • joined Tuesday 12th September 2006 12:36 GMT
Device management security
We have developed a proximity based, encrypted bluetooth device that has a realtime relationship with any mobile device that we can insert our code into the OS. That relationship can be monitored / ruled from anywhere in the world, over GPRS.
That means, currently, for mobile 5 devices, if your phone / pda moves more than 10-15 feet of our bluetooth device, it is locked down. We can even progress to data wipe.
Everyonre talks about security at the mobile networks, but can we actually get concrete interest?
NO. Catch 22 as need sales tracation.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst