1 post • joined 12 Sep 2006
Device management security
We have developed a proximity based, encrypted bluetooth device that has a realtime relationship with any mobile device that we can insert our code into the OS. That relationship can be monitored / ruled from anywhere in the world, over GPRS.
That means, currently, for mobile 5 devices, if your phone / pda moves more than 10-15 feet of our bluetooth device, it is locked down. We can even progress to data wipe.
Everyonre talks about security at the mobile networks, but can we actually get concrete interest?
NO. Catch 22 as need sales tracation.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account