1 post • joined 12 Sep 2006
Device management security
We have developed a proximity based, encrypted bluetooth device that has a realtime relationship with any mobile device that we can insert our code into the OS. That relationship can be monitored / ruled from anywhere in the world, over GPRS.
That means, currently, for mobile 5 devices, if your phone / pda moves more than 10-15 feet of our bluetooth device, it is locked down. We can even progress to data wipe.
Everyonre talks about security at the mobile networks, but can we actually get concrete interest?
NO. Catch 22 as need sales tracation.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?