1 post • joined 12 Sep 2006
Device management security
We have developed a proximity based, encrypted bluetooth device that has a realtime relationship with any mobile device that we can insert our code into the OS. That relationship can be monitored / ruled from anywhere in the world, over GPRS.
That means, currently, for mobile 5 devices, if your phone / pda moves more than 10-15 feet of our bluetooth device, it is locked down. We can even progress to data wipe.
Everyonre talks about security at the mobile networks, but can we actually get concrete interest?
NO. Catch 22 as need sales tracation.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests