5 posts • joined 5 Aug 2009
Yes, 3 have their own network. It's currently the largest 3G network in the UK on number of sites. Not sure if that translates largest for coverage/capacity, but it works OK for me.
3 in the morning?
That's peak period in a lot of areas! Now what would people be doing with a stack of data at 3am.....
Seems to me that my Android phone already does most of this.... barcode reader app + google shopper. And Shopper even gives UK prices these days.
That's got to be the most exciting thing to happen there for years!
Can I see the job description?
So it's now official : making cock ups that ruin people's lives is part of a civil servant's duties ?
I'd like to see the contract that says so - if not I don't see how that can be upheld in court.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip