5 posts • joined 14 May 2007
shiny metal ass
The goods don't exist, only the invoices do. HMRC are only there to rape honest businesses, they aren't set up to deal with crooks, we honest businesses don't pay them enough to do that properly yet. £538 my shiny metal ass. Grab hold of something solid folks we are in for a rough ride in the next few years while everything unravels. Gordon thought the Conservatives would be in charge by now.
Looks like a permanent copy of your data is costed in to all of these models. Who would have thought all your data r belong to them, for eternity, on their terms, but you pay... where do I sign up?
Goog can do it if they try,
ofc I have Firefox and Adblocker, but I don’t spose Google would be kind enough to point out pages it knows to be mal? I have stumbleupon installed and I see lots of additional info when I search Goog.
A skull and cross bones icon next to the URL will do me fine. IANAL tho, but I know one who says you cant do that even if you know the URL is mal. There must be solution in my rant somewhere that adds value to Stumble and deflects liability to the person who thumbs up the skull and cross bones ;0?
this is the most offensive thing.
|333173|3|_||3 has a fair point, but scrapping gTLDs like .com .net .eu is well.. unlikely. I personally favour a free for all. Bagsy .Dorey and .oil and .bank, erm dot slash too :0/
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM