1 post • joined 4 Aug 2009
games developers are going to be looking for new jobs then..
if they want to charge £70 for a game they are going to be out of work within a few months.
the banks will forclose on there loans and stripe them down to the clothes on there backs.
give it a year or two and you will be seeing graphic artists sitting on the promade of the shopping mall offering portraits for a £1.. and begging for food to feed there familys..
i generally wait 2-4 months after release to purchase a new game so that the bug fixes are released and before i spend my hard earned cash, this generally means i also benefit from £5-£10 off the price as well.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs