8 posts • joined 3 Aug 2009
NBC.com.. so popular in the states that the first person to notice the malware... was in the netherlands...
Or... you could just install Connectify (on Windows) and setup a Wifi hotspot from your PC....Linux also has tools to do the same thing... I'm sure OSX probably has too.... and best of all..... theyre free!!!
if you look around the net in the usual places, this guy was on Howard Stern a month or so ago... His HowardTV show should be around somewhere.
Is there a reason the 3mo figures only total 99% or is my maths shot to heck?
He had to find something new to complain about
Jack Thompson... After he had Howard Stern removed from a station in Orlando in 2004 and consequently Howard moved to satellite, hes had to find a new topic to complain about.. The guy is a total jackass.
... is .at not .au which is obviously for Australia.
an old pre-release...
this must be quite an old pre-release version. the current pre-rel version has been renamed to the 9700 and has an optical trackpad rather than the trackball.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack