8 posts • joined 3 Aug 2009
NBC.com.. so popular in the states that the first person to notice the malware... was in the netherlands...
Or... you could just install Connectify (on Windows) and setup a Wifi hotspot from your PC....Linux also has tools to do the same thing... I'm sure OSX probably has too.... and best of all..... theyre free!!!
if you look around the net in the usual places, this guy was on Howard Stern a month or so ago... His HowardTV show should be around somewhere.
Is there a reason the 3mo figures only total 99% or is my maths shot to heck?
He had to find something new to complain about
Jack Thompson... After he had Howard Stern removed from a station in Orlando in 2004 and consequently Howard moved to satellite, hes had to find a new topic to complain about.. The guy is a total jackass.
... is .at not .au which is obviously for Australia.
an old pre-release...
this must be quite an old pre-release version. the current pre-rel version has been renamed to the 9700 and has an optical trackpad rather than the trackball.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low