2 posts • joined 1 Aug 2009
You get what you pay for.
I almost got myself a ZX80, until a friend said that the screen went blank during a calculation. No idea if that was true, so I got a Commodore PET and was glad I did.
Don't do it.
I won't pay over £40 for COD 6. I'd rather wait then, as feel, be ripped off.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat