2 posts • joined 1 Aug 2009
You get what you pay for.
I almost got myself a ZX80, until a friend said that the screen went blank during a calculation. No idea if that was true, so I got a Commodore PET and was glad I did.
Don't do it.
I won't pay over £40 for COD 6. I'd rather wait then, as feel, be ripped off.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!