2 posts • joined 1 Aug 2009
You get what you pay for.
I almost got myself a ZX80, until a friend said that the screen went blank during a calculation. No idea if that was true, so I got a Commodore PET and was glad I did.
Don't do it.
I won't pay over £40 for COD 6. I'd rather wait then, as feel, be ripped off.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait