3 posts • joined 13 May 2007
I think MS has trodden its path for so long it has lost its direction. Watch Gates talking about the Kitchen of the Future as opposed to doing a great operating system, or copying its way into every possible market, and you see how MS is simply a marketing company with crappy technology, hence the proliferation of BS MS marketing consultants each etching out a justification for their own existence. Compare Apple - a tech company with great marketing - it has a direction.
Baam! Richard said it
But, a small point is that the most of the world uses SDH, not SONET - so the channel would be a STM-64. But then I think the rates are the same anyway, making this a rather useless contribution.
Why not just include a new condition in the spec: drop a packet if its source routing header contains an address that appears more than once? Keeping the original functionality, right?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why