2 posts • joined 31 Jul 2009
The Wii sales are dropping simply because of market saturation, even my parents have one. The PS3 is just too damned expensive for most folks. Only Gamers or Blu-ray loyalist are going to cough up for one of those.
Not for me.
Its Simply way too expensive, as some one already said, to just sit and watch rubbish programming. The TV maybe very good, but the programs are still the same old rubbish...Any one for Big Bro?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE