1 post • joined 13 May 2007
I live in China. Dangly thingies are definitely de rigeur. I currently have a wooden pig on my phone (Chinese horoscope sign). No fluffy toys for me, although enough people do. In fact, not having a hole to hang things from is a definite negative sales point. You could use it for a security strap too, clipped into left front trouser pocket.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base