1 post • joined 13 May 2007
I live in China. Dangly thingies are definitely de rigeur. I currently have a wooden pig on my phone (Chinese horoscope sign). No fluffy toys for me, although enough people do. In fact, not having a hole to hang things from is a definite negative sales point. You could use it for a security strap too, clipped into left front trouser pocket.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?