1 post • joined 13 May 2007
I live in China. Dangly thingies are definitely de rigeur. I currently have a wooden pig on my phone (Chinese horoscope sign). No fluffy toys for me, although enough people do. In fact, not having a hole to hang things from is a definite negative sales point. You could use it for a security strap too, clipped into left front trouser pocket.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- iPHONE 6 MOUNTAIN: Apple piling up 80 MILLION massive 'Air' Jesus Phones