1 post • joined 30 Jul 2009
The CentOS project is not poised to 'DIE', although I realize this makes for dramatic news. The project is essentially looking to become more open and transparent to the community. The problem is the the domain ownership and all funding are going through one person, not a foundation or group. When that person disappears and refuses to answer communication attempts, things get ugly. All of us care deeply about the project, which is why we could not in good conscience allow this to continue.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids