1 post • joined Thursday 30th July 2009 18:12 GMT
The CentOS project is not poised to 'DIE', although I realize this makes for dramatic news. The project is essentially looking to become more open and transparent to the community. The problem is the the domain ownership and all funding are going through one person, not a foundation or group. When that person disappears and refuses to answer communication attempts, things get ugly. All of us care deeply about the project, which is why we could not in good conscience allow this to continue.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?