14 posts • joined 30 Jul 2009
He's drawn that on with a biro
I have 2 routers with the same name, tom and thomas, will it be able to tell the difference?
you should have done the article in century gothic.
I've never seen this buzz-generating approach before. Nice one Apple, I believe it was staged.
The amount artifacts and noise just makes the picture looks like it's from a cheap CCTV camera.
No 3D glasses included?....
....that's like shipping high definition TV without the high definition
The logo looks like....
Did Doro just trace over that image? because their logo is scarily similar.
I see Reg has a new favicon, copying the google trend.
I think its quite likely that the video on the iPad was edited in afterwards, that way you don't see that the version he is using is merely a cardboard prototype.
Reminds me of a classic Bean moment....
This explains everything.
It's back up and running over here, hopefully they fixed it.
Surely people will just use proxies to fake their location?
or iFAPPISAIAMFWBDTA for short.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp