7 posts • joined 12 May 2007
No racism here thank you
Sorry to be pedantic, but computers prefer things to be off or on; colur doesn't come in to it ;-)
Burning question left unanswered!
When will Samsung's Bada phones get Bing?
What am I allergic to? Probably penicillin
Had the same thing after being prescribed Ampicillin.
Apparently it's quite common, the red blotches are a warning though, if it happens again the reaction can be more serious, so it's worth getting an allergy test.
Paris, because she uses a lot of antibiotics.
If it wasn't on vibrate, would it be a ring tone?
Full frontal lobotomy
Coz that's what'll happen!
Just had a look at the site in question, and I don't think the yoof are fooling for it.
Rather it seems like an ad for NO2ID
Wow, I'm glad I missed that train wreck!
2 weeks ago I bought a Sony Vaio SZ5. At the time I was thinking shall I get a Macbook instead, because you get a better spec for the money.
The Sony is light, fast and reliable and it sounds like buying one over a Macbook is good advice for everyone.
Of all the small pleasures in life, I like 'nitpicking' best
"Arnaud Ebalard pointed out that RH0 support allows attackers to amplify denial-of-service attacks on IPv6 infrastructure by a factor of at least 80"
"In rough terms, it makes everything we thought was bad, a thousand times worse," Paul Vixie, president of the Internet Systems Consortium, said.
"it can also be used to amplify a denial-of-service attack by a factor of 10"
So which is it 80, 1000 or 10 times as bad as IPv4?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp