Re: Once again
James, I'm sorry to have to say this, but you have COMPLETELY missed the point of being a true commentard. There are several requirements before you can achieve this status
1) You should only read the first few paragraphs of the article.
2) Cross references or links to the original article should NEVER be read.
3) Never do your own research on the article in question.
4) You should immediately hit the reply button and say the first thing that comes into your head.
5) Don't use a spell chequer. If you can confuse "it's" and "its" even better.
6) Remember that you are the expert on the subject, whatever it is, and that all the other commentards (and the author of the article) are idiots.
7) Deride anyone who has a different opinion to yourself, since they obviously have no brain (see 6 above).
8) Try to use any of the phrases "sheeple", "fanbois", "fandroids" at least once (if you can get all three in so much the better).
Your comment failed on a large number of these points although I congratulate you on the capitals.