14 posts • joined 29 Jul 2009
In another's Ama-zone?
I was wondering how Amazon figured this 40something single childless man needed a baby monitor...
Maybe by surfing t'net via an expecting couple's wifi? Or is this beer belly not what it seems?
Ozzy wigs and Sinead t-shirts. That'll confuse 'em...
ProPlus for students?
Ahh, reminds me of university times... As does beer!
Re: That could be a lie!
Is that protection enough from sharks with frikkin' lasers?
A Republican, admitting concern over greenhouse gases?
Where's the flying pig icon?
What a load of Rubbish!
Maybe the RSPB 'withdrew' because they started using the whole rooster?
Is it a coincidence that Yahoo! Mail! is having problems this morning?
"blasting the everliving shit out of some mustelids"
Camelids, surely? What harm did mustelids ever do?
So the Marines of the future could still be called Jar-heads?
"Many of the hacks carried out "
A typical friday night for NotW journos?
re: Premarinated? Tha's daft.
Not so daft, if it's already happening.
Damn fine it is too!
@ The Original Ash
"There has never, *IN THE RECORDED HISTORY OF MANKIND* been a *single* reported death directly related to the use of cannabis. Not one."
Return to Sender
If they have a freepost address, send it all back! It works for junkmailers, eventually...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch