24 posts • joined Wednesday 29th July 2009 11:25 GMT
... Megashark vs Giant Octoupus.
Road rail would be a good idea....
But the trains are already full.
Drop in the ocean
50m is barely enough to cover one county let alone the whole country.
Just plugging it into the wall would save most of the £1000 electricity bill
Plug the server into the wall for almost the same saving I'm guessing. No solar power needed.
Looks suspiciously like the facial recognition software can't recognise burglars and pirates.
I for one welcome our new tech savvy overlords
New gran turisimio = 3 blurays. sooo 1994.
Spend a little time watching....
....and its difficult to believe the figure isn't far higher than 44%
As far as I can tell this tool doesn't do anything with favourites.... or browsing history. It just dumps running processes, IP address, netstat etc to a text file. I guess its supposed to show what a computer is doing NOW so it can be switched off and sent back to the lab and examined in detail.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?