1 post • joined 12 May 2007
where were you in 82?
having read this and checked the items on ebay that this arsehole is selling on ebay, I would proffesionally as an ex bootneck say that this is definately a (TA) para who tried for RM but couldn't even fill in the form,probably a storeman who has no mates and goes by the name of Billy, so QM time for stocktake, should he ever find himself in the position we were in in 82 he'd probably still be there trying to dig himself out of his brimming pants.
all the best
PS> it's a fact of course that all the Para's battle honours are defeats.. speaks for its self really.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base