1 post • joined 12 May 2007
where were you in 82?
having read this and checked the items on ebay that this arsehole is selling on ebay, I would proffesionally as an ex bootneck say that this is definately a (TA) para who tried for RM but couldn't even fill in the form,probably a storeman who has no mates and goes by the name of Billy, so QM time for stocktake, should he ever find himself in the position we were in in 82 he'd probably still be there trying to dig himself out of his brimming pants.
all the best
PS> it's a fact of course that all the Para's battle honours are defeats.. speaks for its self really.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook