6 posts • joined 28 Jul 2009
Just email please
I only use Yahoo Mail for registering with web sites and for other things that demand I supply an address. I don't want any social networking rubbish. I just want simple email.
Not just a phone
" It's phone for f**ks sake, nothing more, nothing less"
So, never used one then?
One of the keywords is 'idenity'. Is that how we're all saying it now?
Je ne comprends pas
Maybe the same bug that caused the Google Privacy Centre page to render in Polish last week (it's ok though, Chrome offered to translate it for me) and the UK version of the Google Finance page to appear in Chinese for a couple of days?
Why I defected
This is exactly the reason I gave up with Nokia and reluctantly spent a fortune on an iPhone. My E66 is great and does just about everything I need, but the Nokia Ovi store or whatever it's called carries hardly anything that will work with it. Plenty of cool stuff on there, but "Not for the likes of you" unless you have a certain phone with a certain OS with a certain version number.
Hardly a major failure. The information didn't leave the NHS so everyone who saw it would already be bound by patient confidentiality rules. Every company I've ever worked for has used spreadsheets for emailing information, at least the NHS is acting responsibly by holding its hands up and admitting it.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?