5 posts • joined 28 Jul 2009
wondering how many of em in that queue have ever kissed a girl......
ive had iphone for 2 years, no flash or multitasking, had to charge daily, got a htc desire with flash and multitasking and lasts a day as well so i think android is pretty good with power management, also use the desire much more as its way quicker at everything than iphone was
amazing just 430 quid for a cameraless. no usb support, no flash support device, but it will get multitasking sometime, and v2 ipad gets a webcam !!
used to be a fanboi but there a joke these days
strangely even my htc desire still can manage more than the ipad can !!!
guess ill have to manage with a magnifying glass and my iphone and save myself 400 quid
I wish my fella went down as often as the o2 data network!!!!
How am i expected to keep up to date with Grindr??
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...