5 posts • joined Tuesday 28th July 2009 12:29 GMT
ive had iphone for 2 years, no flash or multitasking, had to charge daily, got a htc desire with flash and multitasking and lasts a day as well so i think android is pretty good with power management, also use the desire much more as its way quicker at everything than iphone was
amazing just 430 quid for a cameraless. no usb support, no flash support device, but it will get multitasking sometime, and v2 ipad gets a webcam !!
used to be a fanboi but there a joke these days
strangely even my htc desire still can manage more than the ipad can !!!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?