3 posts • joined 15 Sep 2009
"I used the wide-screen iPad version, although there’s also a separate release designed for the iPhone"
That's strange considering the iphone is widescreen and the ipad isn't
it's just different
"Either they don't give two hoots, or haven't noticed yet." The difference being that I pay my Spotify subscription for the use of a service, I know I don't own any of the music and as soon as I stop paying the monthly fee I have no right to listen to what I'd been paying for. "Buying" DRM-ed tracks is a completely different proposition as far as I'm concerned.
audiobooks not a problem
"then switch off the player and after switching on come back to the same place. " this is a feature in iTunes rather than the player. Can't see why the nano wouldn't be able to do this
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?