3 posts • joined Tuesday 15th September 2009 13:38 GMT
it's just different
"Either they don't give two hoots, or haven't noticed yet." The difference being that I pay my Spotify subscription for the use of a service, I know I don't own any of the music and as soon as I stop paying the monthly fee I have no right to listen to what I'd been paying for. "Buying" DRM-ed tracks is a completely different proposition as far as I'm concerned.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16