1 post • joined 24 Jul 2009
Accountability lies with the person, not the service
There should be no accountability for hosting classified ads by the medium that provides the forum, like craigslist, backpage.com, gumtree.com, and other free sites. People are responsible for their actions; that's where the prosecutors should focus their energy. If you are a prostitute and you advertise for sexual services, then you are culpable for what you do. Period.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...