3 posts • joined 24 Jul 2009
@Ian Michael Gumby
486's 386's P1 (w/o mmx) were able to run fanless... So I agree that it was possible. But this is a modern processor we are talking about. Many more hertz's and celsius's in these badboys.
Jobs, because the flaming devil must be in my apple laptop, its burning my legs.
Well thats a surprise.
TCNiSO. The world famous sellers of software and equipment to hack cable modems... Busted. About time. A lot of their work was stolen from the community and sold on anyway.
8390? shouldnt that be 8310?
Good article, but as this article seems to have a UK slant to it.. the 8310 should have been the phone that was mentioned as being the first with GPRS in the UK. The 8390 was not even the first phone in the US with GPRS, a motorola timeport was, if i remember correctly.
Jobs - because the iPhone wasnt a world first in any area.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders