2 posts • joined 23 Jul 2009
Good see that you were able to see through the mist and see what's really important today - lost cost solutions. Thank you..
What are the right performance specs?
240 15K RPM drives could deliver 72,000 IOPS (@300 IOPS each). If Sandforce specs 30,000 IOPS, why does it take 9 SSDs versus 3 (72,000/30,000=2.4) to replace the 240 drives? Is the real performance for Sandforce closer to 8,000 IOPS? Which is the realitiy?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests