9 posts • joined Thursday 23rd July 2009 13:35 GMT
Re: Completed everything - no coupon
You should get an email with a big smiling yellow PacMan-ish figure thanking you for registering with Asus and inviting you to send in your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. Though, currently, anything sent to that address is bouncing with a mailbox over quota error.
You can check what version you're running here: http://www.adobe.com/uk/software/flash/about/
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?