9 posts • joined 23 Jul 2009
Surely if you turn 720, you end up facing the same way as you start and thus walk towards it?
Re: Completed everything - no coupon
You should get an email with a big smiling yellow PacMan-ish figure thanking you for registering with Asus and inviting you to send in your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. Though, currently, anything sent to that address is bouncing with a mailbox over quota error.
"...and you'll be stuck with a Parallel ATA drive that needs special drivers for drives larger than 120MB." GB maybe? It's not that old.
re: Any chance of adding some information to the article?
Seconded; where can we view this?
Google's mystery cloak
> This post will be continuous updated as Google veils new information.
So the article will be getting shorter?
@The Dark Lord
You can check what version you're running here: http://www.adobe.com/uk/software/flash/about/
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them