5 posts • joined 22 Jul 2009
iFlorst - bad reviews since 2008
Looks like they have been getting bad reviews since 2008
People that think they have an automatic entitlement to more money and a job for life make me want to go grrrrrrrrrrr. There's nothing fairer than a free market. If you think your worth it, get another job and move on.
I DREAM OF A FUTURE OFFLINE
I dream of a future where I never need to go online.
I only go online for one reason - to work & make money. I'd much rather be sitting on a boat in the Carbiean fishing for my supper and supping an ice cold beer.
Top notch journalism, bravo. It's good to read something by someone who doesn't fawn to the every move of the Web Shite 2.0 Facists.
BBC To Account
Another example of BBC reporters way out of their depth. Who's going to call them to account and stop them spreading this dissinformation? More excellent journalism by El Reg though.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO