2 posts • joined 22 Jul 2009
But it CAN run VBA macros!
Yes, it can.
Keep on playing with OO.....
Another bug (sorry feature) is that in OO (v3.0.1 Ubuntu) when using Ctrl-D (fill down) on autofiltered cells, instead of drag-fill, OO doesn't do anything whereas Excel happily fills the visible cells. This seems inconsistent to me. Whatever has been (rightly or wrongly) designed for drag-fill surely should apply to Ctrl-D as well?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders