2 posts • joined 22 Jul 2009
But it CAN run VBA macros!
Yes, it can.
Keep on playing with OO.....
Another bug (sorry feature) is that in OO (v3.0.1 Ubuntu) when using Ctrl-D (fill down) on autofiltered cells, instead of drag-fill, OO doesn't do anything whereas Excel happily fills the visible cells. This seems inconsistent to me. Whatever has been (rightly or wrongly) designed for drag-fill surely should apply to Ctrl-D as well?
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook