4 posts • joined Tuesday 21st July 2009 09:49 GMT
8.1 and happy
I'm still on 8.1, cos it's the only version that works with A-patch, which is practically mandatory to use unless you want to be bombarded with adverts, "fun features", and other such teenage wankery that people seem to love so much.
Looks like it's time to find a replacement, if they're going to force me to update to the new version. Goddamn.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot