4 posts • joined 21 Jul 2009
Re: Pet scams?
Apparently individuals working in the healthcare sector are the biggest culprits - pretty much a day won't go past without a doctor trying to run a cat-scam.
You're missing the point. Nobody cares.
You must be absolutely thrilling at parties.
8.1 and happy
I'm still on 8.1, cos it's the only version that works with A-patch, which is practically mandatory to use unless you want to be bombarded with adverts, "fun features", and other such teenage wankery that people seem to love so much.
Looks like it's time to find a replacement, if they're going to force me to update to the new version. Goddamn.
"Glad to know the president can do any thing with out congress."
Ah, so that explains the last 8 years then...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS